Nursing Job in Hopewell, Virginia : VA 23860
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Certified Nurse Aide - Cna (Hopewell, Va)
Certified Nurse Aide - Cna (Hopewell, Va) Job DescriptionCome be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Certified Nurse Aide - CNA (Hopewell, VA)
River View Health & Rehab Center, in Hopewell, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic CNA to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
River View Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Care for and assist patients/residents with all daily living requirements, such as:
- Feeding and setting up meal trays
- Making beds
- Measuring and recording input/output
- Appropriately positioning patients/residents
- Providing preventative skin care
- Read, interpret and follow written and oral instructions.
- Accurately document any nursing care in the clinical record, including any changes in behavior or physical status.
- Obtain and record vital signs as instructed.
- Answer call bells timely.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hopewell Nursing Job
Certified Nurse Aide - Cna (Hopewell, Va) Job RequirementsQualifications:
- Certified as a Virginia Nursing Assistant in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate for this position is knowledgeable of and assures compliance with federal and state regulations, company and facility policies, and procedures.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Drug Free & EOE