Nursing Job in Cumberland, Maryland : MD 21502
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
This position provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN.
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education;
maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedures; and participates in educational
programs and performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to know the care needs of assigned residents
- Administers showers, bed baths, or tub baths according to expressed wishes and plan of care
- Provides oral hygiene including denture care
- Cares for hearing aids safely
- Takes oral, rectal, and axillary temperatures
- Answers call lights
- Changes bed linens
- Toilets residents before and after meals and prn, or according to their individualized plan
- Passes snacks and ice water
- Assists residents for meals
- Feeds residents who require assistance
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
Cumberland Nursing Job
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements
- Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
- Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
- Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.