Nursing Job in Ann Arbor, Michigan : MI
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
We are eager to welcome new, part-time, half-time or full-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our long-term care team in the continued mission and growth of our Evangelical Homes of Saline healthcare and rehabilitation facility.
In our Saline Community, we are dedicated to providing care solutions in long-term care, respite care, memory care, hospice care, and short-term rehabilitation. Our Certified Nursing Assistants, under the supervision of a registered nurse, are responsible for providing compassionate care services in accordance to the mission, core values, and standards set by EHM.
Job Duties for the Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting residents and patients with activities of daily living in a compassionate manner
- Recording and maintaining resident files and charts
- Communicating residents’ status and progress to team members
- Attend and participate in scheduled in-service training classes
Ann Arbor Nursing Job
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must hold a current, active Certified Nursing Assistance (CNA) certification, in accordance with the State of Michigan.
- Prior experience in a rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and/or long-term care setting preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including active listening.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to thrive in a independent environment while remaining actively engaged with a team.
Evangelical Homes of Michigan is excited to offer competitive wage and benefits packages, along with a fast-paced working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team focused on delivering the highest level of quality care, ensuring the health and wellness of those we serve.
Evangelical Homes of Michigan is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. Qualified applications must be presently eligible to work in the United States. Applicants will be required to undergo a criminal background check and pre-employment physical upon the acceptance of a verbal offer.