Nursing Job in Robbinsville, North Carolina : NC 28771
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistants / Cna - Registered Nurse / Rn - Licensed Practical Nurse / Lpn (Healthcare)
Certified Nursing Assistants / Cna - Registered Nurse / Rn - Licensed Practical Nurse / Lpn (Healthcare) Job Description
Graham Healthcare and Rehabilitation, a Principle Long Term Care company, is part of the Nursing community nestled in beautiful western North Carolina located in Robbinsville. Work in a close knit environment where everyone cares and will to go the extra mile.
Join our team at Graham! We offer quality care combined with a caring and family-like environment for our employees. We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) in entry/experienced level full time CNA roles. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will ensure that our resident’s personal care needs are being met in accordance with residents’ wishes and healthcare plan objectives. If you meet our qualifications and are ready to jump start your career in healthcare, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
The work-place environment at Graham is professional and friendly, why many employees have decided to be part of our team and community for years. Employees are the driving force behind our success in meeting our most important mission. We offer more than just a job – we offer rewarding careers- to those who share our unwavering commitment to helping others.
*Also accepting applications for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses.
Robbinsville Nursing Job
Certified Nursing Assistants / Cna - Registered Nurse / Rn - Licensed Practical Nurse / Lpn (Healthcare) Job Requirements
Certified Nursing Assistants / CNA - Registered Nurse / RN - Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN (Healthcare)
To provide the best care to our residents you must be willing and able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of North Carolina.
- Participate in Resident care assessments.
- Report all complaints and grievances made by the Resident.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Participate in restorative Nursing program.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals to your supervisor.
- Report injuries of an unknown source, including skin tears.
- Turn all medications found in the resident’s room/possession over to the Clinical Nurse.
- Serve between meal and bedtime snacks.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training and educational classes to maintain current certification as a Nursing Technician.
- Participate in appropriate in-service training programs prior to performing tasks that involve potential exposure to blood/body fluids.
- Immediately notify the Clinical Nurse of any resident leaving/missing from the facility.
- Clean, disinfect, and return all resident care equipment to its designated storage area after each use.
- Report all hazardous conditions and equipment to the Clinical Nurse immediately.
- Report all safety violations.
- Follow established procedures in the use and disposal of personal protective equipment.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents.
- NURSE APPLICANTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED LPN or RN in the STATE of NORTH CAROLINA.
Contact: Lacy Webster RN, LNHA
Administrator – 828-479-8421, Western North Carolina