Nursing Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Clinical Nurse Educator (Rn) / Nursing Supervisor
Clinical Nurse Educator (Rn) / Nursing Supervisor Job Description
We are looking for an Educational Nurse Specialist who will be given the opportunity to take responsibility for designing, planning, implementing and evaluating our clients training needs. Through orientation, and continuing education activities for sales support / Clinical Consultants. Your goal is to ensure staff competency and quality patient outcomes.
The Clinical Nurse Educator (RN) / Nursing Supervisor is an essential resource / product specialist to both internal and external clients / employees.
Job Duties of the Clinical Nurse Educator (RN) / Nursing Supervisor:
- Provide clinical product training to clients
- Identification, development, and monitoring of performance improvement activities
- Design a clinical plan to determine the use of monitoring tools
- Implement plan that will improve patient care practices and outcomes
- Coordinate and schedule implementation training for accounts
- Account set-up and planning
- Manage per-diem staff of Clinical Consultants of approximately 20 - 30 total nurses
- Responsible for recruitment, interviewing, and hiring
- Conduct orientation and training programs for Clinical Consultants / Nurses
- Provide clinical presentations and training on specialized products
- Regularly communicate with sales team regarding accounts
- Product specialist expert for entire Medical product line
- Participate in designated trade shows, conventions, etc.
- Working within hospitals and a home based office
Atlanta Nursing Job
Clinical Nurse Educator (Rn) / Nursing Supervisor Job RequirementsThe Educational Nurse Specialist completes special projects related to performance improvement activities and evaluation of current practice or equipment. In this role you will also contribute to revision and creation of policies, procedures and protocols as applicable.
Job Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Educator (RN) / Nursing Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 3+ years of patient care experience.
- Hospital - ICU / CCU (intensive care and critical care unit) experience
- Nursing management experience a plus
- It-town/out-of-town travel and overnight stay approximately 60-75%
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 - $85,000
- Plus Quarterly bonuses (can be approx $4,500 / quarter)
- Company car with insurance