Nursing Job in Cincinnati, Ohio : OH 45231
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing - Don - Registered Nurse - Rn
Director Of Nursing - Don - Registered Nurse - Rn Job DescriptionDetails
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Triple Creek Retirement Community
Are you an experienced Director of Nursing/RN with a servant’s heart and a passion for serving others? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Triple Creek Retirment Community, a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility located in Cincinnati, OH is looking for a service focused, experienced Registered Nurse to join our management teams as Director of Nursing!
The Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility.
The responsibilities of our Director of Nursing will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies
- Assist the resident and Discharge Planning Coordinator in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of residents for admission to the facility
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective orientation program for new employees
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Generous bonus program based on performance (up to 25% of base salary) paid two times per year
- Professional Growth & Career Advancement
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Degreed Registered Nurse
- Must hold an active, unencumbered state nursing license
- Prior management experience in Long-Term Healthcare as a Director of Nursing is required
- Must be a compassionate caregiver and experienced leader with a positive and outgoing personality and strong clinical skills
- Must be an effective communicator and team builder
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-Click Here to Join-
Cincinnati Nursing Job