Nursing Job in Issaquah, Washington : WA 98027
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing | Nurse Leader
Director Of Nursing | Nurse Leader Job Description
AEGIS OF ISSAQUAH
Meaningful work, Every day.
LOVE YOUR WORK, LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE MISSION!
ARE YOU A TALENTED NURSE SUPERVISOR | NURSE STAFF LEADER?
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Nurse Staff Leaders are a key component to our success.
We are in search of a DIRECTOR OF NURSING | NURSE STAFF LEADER to lead the community nursing team in our at our beautiful Aegis of Issaquah Community. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care. As a Director of Nursing with Aegis you will work as a Community based Leader, you and your team will provide nursing support and loving care for our assisted living and dementia residents. Your expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident health & wellness through your leadership of the nursing team.
Issaquah Nursing Job
Director Of Nursing | Nurse Leader Job Requirements
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Provide assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Work hands-on and provide excellent nursing care for each resident.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing:
- RN license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerontology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.