Nursing Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing / Registered Nurse (Rn)
Director Of Nursing / Registered Nurse (Rn) Job Description
Registered Nurses, use your nursing skills and management experience to improve the healthcare industry! We are seeking a Director of Nursing for one of our locations. We are the national leader in medical staffing and home care services making this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level. We offer excellent compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Phoenix Nursing Job
Director Of Nursing / Registered Nurse (Rn) Job Requirements
As the Director of Nursing you will provide overall direction and clinical management for home care services, compliant with all regulatory state and/or federal requirements. In addition, you will also supports the agency business plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Takes/Reviews/Converts home care referrals and works with office staff to ensure that cases are appropriately authorized for services
- Conducts/Supervises client care including assessment, re-certification, care plan development, coordination of services, discharge planning and periodic evaluation of client care
- Works with office staff to facilitate a recruitment program for staff for growth and adequate coverage of existing cases
- Supports office staff with recruitment, new hire processing, and scheduling issues
- Takes, documents, and supports the resolution of complaints
- Oversees Home Health Aide requirements for in-service and competency
- Conducts quarterly clinical reviews and PAG meetings as required by state regulations
- Conducts home visits as needed with business demand
- Supports and exemplifies company initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Graduate of a Baccalaureate degree in nursing accredited by the National League of Nursing, or other 4-year college degree, strongly preferred.
- Current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice.
- At least two years of current nursing experience as an R.N. with a minimum of one year’s experience in home health or related field.
- Experience must include direct supervision, including hiring and firing within the last three years.
- Experience should emphasize problem solving skills in a patient care setting.