Nursing Job in Hilliard, Ohio : OH
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing
Director Of Nursing Job Description
We are an academic facility in Central Ohio, that values education. We are searching for a Director of Nursing. This DON will be an experienced Nursing Leader and developing future talent.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Make an impact with awesome Leadership Skills
· A people person with the ability to bring out the best in others.
Position Focus DON
· Lead the Nursing team and assess their skill levels.
· Offer recommendation in relation to budgeting for equipment and other resources.
· Work closely with the CFO, Program Administrator and team in developing education and retention strategies.
· Review trends, current research and innovation that have an impact on enriching nursing education.
Organization and Community
- This facility is team focused with experienced healthcare professionals that share a passion for what they do.
· An exciting metro area that offers with world class zoos and aquariums. This also an area that is great place for families with lots of facilities for kids and a low cost of living.
Hilliard Nursing Job
Director Of Nursing Job Requirements
Director of Nursing
· BSN required
· MSN, Healthcare Administration or in a related area/ matriculation from an advanced practice program (such as Nurse Practitioner)
· 5 years of RN experience with 2 years teaching in a pre-licensure Nursing Program.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Eric Hale
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.