Nursing Job in Wheaton, Illinois : IL 60187
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Facility Licensed Practical Nurse
Facility Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.The LPN/LVN is responsible for providing direct skilled patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. Work as many or as few shifts as you want in the Naperville, IL area. We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays. A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Consistent shifts
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
- Treat patients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
Wheaton Nursing Job
Facility Licensed Practical Nurse Job Requirements
- Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
- Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred
- Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.