Nursing Job in Sterling Heights, Michigan : MI 48313
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Lpn Job Description
Evangelical Home - Sterling Heights is eager to offer a sign on bonus to experienced, full-time, Licensed Practical Nurses to join in our mission. Our Staff Nurses provide daily treatments and direct nursing care in a compassionate and caring way to our clients. In addition, our Staff Nurses act as leaders and coaches, as well as care managers.
Additional Job duties for the Staff Nurse include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and coach Nursing Assistants & Hospitality Aides.
- Communicate updated changes of clients’ conditions to family members.
- Daily report to Charge Nurse of clients’ conditions and care.
- Perform daily treatments, in accordance to Physician orders.
- Complete and maintain required nursing documentation.
- Receive and process Physician orders.
Sterling Heights Nursing Job
Lpn Job Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements for the Staff Nurse include:
- Active license to practice as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan.
- As a minimum, 2-3 years nursing experience in long-term care, respite care, memory support, end of life support, and/or post-acute nursing and rehabilitation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including active listening.
- Ability to thrive in an independent, fast-paced environment while effectively working with others.
- Current CPR Certification.
EHM Senior Solutions is excited to offer competitive wage and benefit packages, along with a fast paced working environment. EHM Senior Solutions is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. Qualified applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States. Applicants will be required to undergo a criminal background check and pre-employment physical upon the acceptance of a verbal offer.