Nursing Job in Cleveland, North Carolina : NC 27013
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn (Nonprofit Social Services - Nursing)
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn (Nonprofit Social Services - Nursing) Job Description
If you are a positive and personable Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a unique and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and watch them thrive, join our clinical team at RHA Health Services! We are seeking a friendly and patientLicensed Practical Nurse to provide basic routine preventative medical care to the people we serve. As a Licensed Practical Nurse with RHA, you will dispense and monitor medication, conduct physical exams and participate in each individual’s person-centered plan to help them reach their fullest potential.
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN (Nonprofit Social Services – Nursing)
As a Licensed Practical Nurse with RHA, you will provide for the ultimate safety and well-being of everyone under your care at the day center, residential locations and anywhere else you interact with the people we support. You will also perform quality assurance checks and observations to ensure that Direct Care Assistants are correctly monitoring the health and safety of the people we serve in residential settings
Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care and services to persons with disabilities in residential homes and/or vocational centers by performing the following duties:
- Assists RN and professional staff in delivering quality nursing services to persons supported.
- Administers specified medications. Removes expired medications from circulation and access.
- Takes historical information and records persons' supported vital signs.
- Observes person's supported mannerisms and reports adverse reactions to medication or treatment to supervisory medical personnel.
- Schedules and participates in service user and employee physicals.
- Provides primary nursing services from 8-5 on Monday - Friday. Provides nursing services after hours, on weekends and holidays on rotation as scheduled and according to the company On-Call Policy.
- Assists with employee training on medication administration, CPR, 1st Aid and bloodborne pathogens.
- Communicates with family/guardians regarding person's supported health status.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Nonprofit Social Services - Nursing)
Cleveland Nursing Job
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn (Nonprofit Social Services - Nursing) Job Requirements
Our ideal Licensed Practical Nurse has excellent listening and communication skills, can pick up on nonverbal communication and is eager to work on nonstandard nursing assignments.
Additional requirements for the Licensed Practical Nurse include:
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid state Licensed Practical Nurse certification
- Minimum 1 year Licensed Practical Nurse experience required; experience working with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and provide CPR after certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Flexible schedule and availability to provide on-call coverage as needed
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations
- EMR experience a plus
As a LPN with RHA, you can expect a competitive market pay rate and an excellent benefits package to help you maintain a successful work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining a strong, dedicated workforce through innovative recruitment, comprehensive screening and competitive benefits and compensation programs. Our leadership development and training is specifically designed to develop, retain and reward qualified and professional employees. Licensed Practical Nurses can pursue additional education and professional certifications through our tuition reimbursement program and move into supervisory and management roles in various areas of RHA. The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of the people we serve. Our holistic person-centered approach, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry, leads our employees to see the people we serve less as clients and more as friends.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription insurance
- 403(b) retirement program
- Paid Time Off – up to 26 days of PTO for full time employees!
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive wellness reimbursement benefit
- Discounted premiums for participation in wellness initiative
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
- Many more benefit choices!
Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN (Nonprofit Social Services - Nursing)