Nursing Job in Newton, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Licensed Practical Nurse / Lpn
Licensed Practical Nurse / Lpn Job Description
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE / LPN
General Healthcare Resources, a long-time leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, is in need of a Licensed Practical Nurse in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
We are looking for qualified LPNs for FULL TIME, PART TIME or PER DIEM positions in a Long Term Care setting. You will be working at a progressive facility with a team approach to nursing care. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of one year post-graduate experience, a professional appearance and possess solid communication skills along with a strong work ethic. You must have the ability to develop a good rapport with your patient case load.
Pay rate is $28-$31/hour depending on shift, education, experience and abilities.
Some of your daily job functions may include:
* Assist the RN to plan, coordinate and provide direct care to residents.
* Correctly administer medications and treatments prescribed by the physician.
* Keep accurate charts and documentation.
* Ensure regulatory compliance with respect to nursing practices.
* Work cooperatively and clearly communicate with all levels of staff.
* Assist residents with all necessary activities and update family members as needed.
We are pleased to offer:
* Highly-competitive pay rate and weekly pay
* Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
* Supportive work environment
* Free liability insurance coverage
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available, 401(k) investment plan
* Referral Bonuses and more!
By joining GHR’s network of nurses, you can work where and when you want to, based on your specific skills, desired salary and availability.
For those individuals looking for exceptional pay rates, available benefits and more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Dan Lynch at (610) 684-4720 or APPLY NOW!
Newton Nursing Job
Licensed Practical Nurse / Lpn Job Requirements
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE / LPN
LONG TERM CARE
Massachusetts LPN or RN license in good standing.
* Current CPR certification.
* A Physical Exam and two-step PPD or Chest X-ray within the last calendar year.
* Minimum of one year post-graduate Long Term Care staff experience.
* Three professional nursing references.
* Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.