Nursing Job in Spencerport, New York : NY 14559
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) - Skilled Nursing Facility Job Description
Hurlbut™ Care Communities offer the highest quality long-term nursing and short-term rehabilitative care.
Each care community is differentiated by its own name and distinctive personality, while remaining part of the Hurlbut family of care. All Hurlbut Care Communities go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
About the position:
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing team!
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Administer prescribed medications, noting times and amounts on residents' charts.
- Observe residents: chart and report changes in residents' conditions, such as response to medication or treatment. Answer residents' call lights and determine how to assist them.
- Measure and record residents' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, and performing catheterizations.
Spencerport Nursing Job
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) - Skilled Nursing Facility Job Requirements
- Must be currently licensed and in good standing as an LPN in NYS.
- Must have at least 1 year of long term care or short term rehabilitation experience.
- Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus for full or part time positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and dental available
- Vacation and personal time
Keywords for this ad: Licensed Practical Nurse , LPN, Long Term Care, Sub-acute, LTC, Skilled Nursing, Nursing home, Short Term Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing, SNF