Nursing Job in Boise, Idaho : ID
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Lpn Licensed Practical Nurse (Healthcare – Nursing)
Lpn Licensed Practical Nurse (Healthcare – Nursing) Job Description
Title: LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Healthcare – Nursing)
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Healthcare – Nursing). In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Healthcare – Nursing) Responsibilities
The LPN is responsible for assessing clients, documenting observation and assessment data, evaluating outcomes, and implementing the nursing plan of care.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Monitoring person served vital statistics and reporting of out of range findings to the RN and physician as indicated
- Maintaining communication with supervising RN or physician
- Screen individuals post incident as assigned
- Screening ill individuals and referring to a physician if needed
- Ordering, transcribing, reviewing, monitoring, and discontinuing medication as ordered by physician; disposing of unused medication per policy and reporting adverse reactions and appropriate follow-up to phone orders to assure the signed order is in the record
- Ensuring that monthly Medication Administration Records (MAR’s) are in each individual’s record and are free of errors at the time of each review
- Accurately documenting nursing actions and nursing summaries on a timely basis
- Ensure that infection control policies and practice for the prevention of transmission of disease are evidenced by the use of appropriate hand washing, glove usage and surface disinfection.
- Arranging for and/or ensuring completion of medical appointments and follow-up as indicated
- Communicating health issues and recommendations to staff, other health providers, and families
- Coordinating hospital admissions, discharges, and follow-up
- Establishing and maintaining professional rapport with clients, families, and other health providers
- Writing or ensuring the completion of progress notes summarizing individual’s current health status for the month, including, but not limited to physician visits, laboratory results, diagnostic testing, dental hygiene, and changes in health status
- Ensuring that furnishings, equipment, and supplies are maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of disease
- Provide training of staff and persons served as requested by supervising RN or physician
As an LPN, you will operate as a vital member of our healthcare team. We are seeking capable, compassionate professionals with a desire to contribute to a team environment.
- Completion of post-secondary education nursing coursework as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current license in good standing
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 75 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights, health needs, and program implementation activities
- Related experience working with persons with developmental disabilities, preferred
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR), preferred
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour Plus Schedule
- Part-time and On-call shifts available (less than 30 hours)
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
, BOISE, ID 83704-8101 USA
Boise Nursing Job