Nursing Job in Stuarts Draft, Virginia : VA
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Nurse Aide Job Description
The Laurels of Charlottesville is currently in search of a motivated and energetic CNA to join our nursing team. One of the primary focuses of the job is providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living, but providing all of the necessary care tasks encompasses many actions. We highly value individuals that are caring, energetic, positive, team players, able to multitask and be attentive to details. We are looking for a person who is passionate about providing high quality care and customer service to those we serve.
The Laurels is an attractive 120 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. The facility has strong, seasoned, and dedicated team members on staff throughout all departments. The facility consistently maintains 90%+ census, and is owned by a solid national provider of sub-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing services. This position is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic CNA. Experience in long term care is preferred, but not necessary to apply.
- Assisting residents with daily ADL care
- Document care provided and observations of residents
- Coordinate with charge nurses to provide care
- Competitive wages
- Industry leading benefits including health, dental, vision and Rx with coverage starting at $22.07 for single coverage
- PTO after just six months of employment
- 401(k) with employer matching
Stuarts Draft Nursing Job
Nurse Aide Job Requirements
- Hold an active Virginia or compact state license
- Use critical thinking skills when working with a patient
- Work well as part of a team and take direction from clinical team
- Be able to maintain quality of care in a fast paced environment
- Provide high quality customer service to our residents and families