Nursing Job in Stuarts Draft, Virginia : VA
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Lpn Charge Nurse
Lpn Charge Nurse Job Description
The Laurels of Charlottesville is currently in search of a motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic charge nurse to join our nursing team. This position is primarily focused on carrying out and overseeing the direct care of the guests in the facility.
The Laurels is an attractive 120 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. The facility has strong, seasoned, and dedicated team members on staff throughout all departments. The facility consistently maintains 90%+ census, and is owned by a solid national provider of sub-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing services. This position is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic LPN. Experience in long term care is preferred, but not necessary to apply.
- Delivering medications and treatments to patients
- Overseeing CNAs providing care
- Coordinate with physicians
- Newly updated and competitive wages
- Industry leading benefits including health, dental, vision and Rx with rates starting at $22.07 for single coverage!
- PTO after just six months of employment
- 401k with employer matching
- An environment where you matter and are treated as a person
- Flexible scheduling (we strive to work with school schedules)
Stuarts Draft Nursing Job
Lpn Charge Nurse Job Requirements
Requirements of a Charge Nurse:
- Graduate of an approved LPN program
- Hold an active Virginia or compact state license
- Use critical thinking skills when assessing a patient