Nursing Job in Williamsport, Pennsylvania : PA 17701
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Nurse Manager / Director Of Nursing - Registered Nurse
Nurse Manager / Director Of Nursing - Registered Nurse Job DescriptionOur Directors of Nursing are called Care Services Managers
Enlivant is growing our team and seeking a Care Services Manager- RN
ABOUT US: At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Care Services Manager, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
ABOUT YOU: As the Care Services Manager, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Care Services Manager is responsible for providing quality nursing oversight at an Enlivant community.
What you will do:
- Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines
- Partners with the Executive Director on recruiting, hiring, new hire orientation, training and in-services for the Resident Care Partners, Medication Assistants, LPNs and Lead Resident Care Partners
- Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care and independence for our residents
- Conducts comprehensive resident pre-admission, admission and quarterly assessments
- Provide on-call support for the community
- Ensures compliance, efficiency and team’s understanding of policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
Williamsport Nursing Job
Nurse Manager / Director Of Nursing - Registered Nurse Job Requirements
What you will need:
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Maintains a current/unencumbered RN license in the state
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in long term care, community based care or assisted living
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.