Nursing Job in Austin, Texas : TX
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Nurse Manager Or
Nurse Manager Or Job Description
This hospital is located in one of the fastest growing middle-sized towns in Texas and is part of large pioneering not- for- profit healthcare organization. They have an opportunity for a Nurse Manager OR to lead nursing and ancillary personnel within a compassionate family-like environment.
Position Focus RN Manager of Operating Room
- Manage all activities of the OR (and implement evidence based nursing practice) within budgetary and staffing guidelines.
- Create and implement processes that enhance quality improvement and efficiency within the OR.
- Manage 45 direct reports made up of RNs, Charge RNs, Surg Techs and Anesthesia Techs
- This hospital is part of a health system renowned for innovation and high quality compassionate family focused care.
- This healthcare organization has achieved national recognition for its diversity and engaging work environment.
Austin Nursing Job
Nurse Manager Or Job Requirements
Requirements Nurse Manager OR
- BSN required; Masters is a plus.
- 2+ years nursing experience managing or supervising operating room services.
- 5 years circulating experience in the OR
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Susan May
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here