Nursing Job in Cumberland, Rhode Island : RI
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics
Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics Job Description
ProHealth is improving clinical outcomes, one patient at a time. Our unique model combines on-site, in-home and on-call nurse practitioner coverage to extend the reach of doctors, hospitals, health systems, ACO’s and bundled Payors. Working in concert with our facility, health system and network partners, ProHealth develops custom programs to reduce risk, speed recovery and lower rates of hospital readmission. The hands-on care we provide makes a meaningful difference in patients’ lives while improving facilities’ bottom lines.
Working collaboratively as a member of the medical staff, the Nurse Practitioner will play a critical role in managing the medical needs of skilled nursing and assisted living facility residents. The Nurse Practitioner will establish and build strong working relationship with administrators and staff throughout their designated building and will act as the primary point of contact for emergencies and routine medical visits. ProHealth provides our Nurser Practitioner’s with the training and tools to do more of what you love – working independently to see patients and treat complex medical conditions. Our comprehensive 2 week paid training program combines video module learning and field work with a mentor Nurse Practitioners to fully prepare you for success! ProHealth offers a highly competitive base salary, monthly performance-based bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Provide primary and preventative care for residents in assigned facility
- Verify admission orders and conduct initial assessment of resident
- Conduct Physical exams, medication review, and depression screening
- Collaborate with facility medical director, attending physicians and nursing staff to deliver the highest level of care to the patient
- Communicate with and counsel family members on treatment options material changes in status
- Track patient visit activity in ProHealth’s mobile billing app
- Comply with all HIPAA/HITECH regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
Cumberland Nursing Job
Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics Job Requirements
- Valid APRN license in the state of Rhode Island
- DEA License
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP required
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- A true team player
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills
- Effective communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Dependable and reliable
- Nursing experience in ICU / ER / SNF a plus