Nursing Job in Rochester, New York : NY
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) - Skilled Nursing Facility Job Description
Hurlbut™ Care Communities offer the highest quality long-term nursing and short-term rehabilitative care.
Each care community is differentiated by its own name and distinctive personality, while remaining part of the Hurlbut family of care. All Hurlbut Care Communities go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
About the position:
We are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our growing team!
- Provide kind and compassionate care to residents.
- Answer residents' call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Turn and reposition residents.
- Provide physical support to assist residents in performing daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, eating, dressing, using the bathroom, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Review dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure resident receives appropriate diet.
- Record food and liquid intake and output as necessary.
- Reporting changes in resident condition to nursing staff.
Rochester Nursing Job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) - Skilled Nursing Facility Job Requirements
- Must be currently certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing in NYS.
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS TO OUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT INCLUDE:
- Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus for full or part time positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and dental available
- Vacation and personal time
Keywords for this ad: Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Long Term Care, Sub-acute, LTC, Skilled Nursing, Nursing home, Short Term Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing, SNF