Nursing Job in Wheaton, Illinois : IL 60187
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA is a member of the dedicated care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet patient needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many shifts as you want, as our independently owned and operated team in the Wheaton, IL area is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work. Nights, days, weekends and holidays are available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Consistent shifts
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Provide patients with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist patients in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist patients in walking, outdoor activities, etc
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure patient’s rights are adhered to
Wheaton Nursing Job
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality