Nursing Job in Blacksburg, Virginia : VA
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Clinical Nurse Specialist Inpatient Psychiatry
Clinical Nurse Specialist Inpatient Psychiatry Job Description
A regional healthcare leader in Virginia has a terrific opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Specialist -Inpatient Psychiatry. Play a valued, visible role in enhancing nursing practice in a compassionate healing environment dedicated to innovative patient care.
Position Focus Clinical Nurse Specialist – Inpatient Psychiatry
- Play an active role as member of psychiatric unit leadership team to promote staff learning and improving quality indicators.
- Provide support for a nursing team in the Psychiatric Inpatient Units.
- Educate nursing staff to strengthen nursing practice and provide training on new equipment and processes.
- Assist with the orientation of new nursing staff team members.
Benefits of joining this Hospital
- They provide a supportive environment that promotes continued learning and empowering career advancement opportunities.
- They are part of one of the region’s leading and largest health systems with state-of-the-art resources.
Blacksburg Nursing Job
Clinical Nurse Specialist Inpatient Psychiatry Job Requirements
Requirements Clinical Nurse Specialist – Inpatient Psychiatry
- 3 years of hospital based acute care experience as an RN.
- BSN and MSN required.
- Inpatient Psychiatric-Nursing experience required.
- Experience as a nurse educator preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Chris Curtis
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here