Nursing Job in Tampa, Florida : FL
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Teacher Assistant Job Description
General Healthcare Resources, a long-time leader in the professional staffing industry, is in need of a qualified Teacher Assistants for the Tampa area.
The successful candidates will be working primarily Full Time in this position which will run through the remainder of the 2017/2018 school year. It’s a Monday through Friday schedule unless school is closed on a particular day.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
* Utilize daily academic, behavioral or crisis interventions.
* Provide emotional support and informal counseling to students.
* Implement class-wide behavior management.
* Help children avoid socially inappropriate or dangerous behavior.
* Responsible for daily progress reports.
* Follow up with students, staff and parents regarding attendance and academic progress.
* Support the teacher in preparation and delivery of instructional activities, compliance, administrative reports and treatment plans.
At GHR we are proud to offer:
* Flexible scheduling options
* Personalized service
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
* Competitive salary which is paid weekly
* Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
* Free liability insurance coverage
* Referral bonuses
* Supportive work environment
For more information on these exciting opportunities, interested individuals are encouraged to contact Sarah Darr at (484) 567-0740 or APPLY NOW!
Tampa Nursing Job
Teacher Assistant Job Requirements
* At least one year of post-graduate experience with children in a school setting.
* Ability to work collaboratively with the child and teacher.
* Professional teaching references with a solid work history.
* Current CPR certification and up-to-date medical information.
* Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Highly dependable and detail-oriented.