Nursing Job in Dearborn Heights, Michigan : MI
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Nurse Manager - Pediatric Oncology
Nurse Manager - Pediatric Oncology Job Description
Located near Dearborn Heights MI is a first class Academic Hospital with a culture of high quality and safety. They have a great opportunity for a Nurse Manager Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Unit with Pediatric Experience. This Nurse Manager will oversee the clinical administrative running of a 32 bed unit.
Department Focus Nurse Manager Pediatric - Oncology
- 32 bed Unit with all private rooms
- Population range: Infant to Young Adult with a wide variety of Hematology and Oncology Needs.
Qualities of Our Ideal Candidate
- Will possess leadership vision and act as positive role model for Nursing Staff
- Effective Team Collaborative skills; a real team builder ethos.
- Ability to work successfully with administrators, peers, physicians and subordinates.
- Possess strong record of effective implementation of initiatives with a positive impact on patient care
Position Focus Nurse Manager Pediatric – Oncology
- Ensure unit objectives are integrated with Nursing Service aims; offer consultation and advice establishing priorities for program development.
- Put into place optimal staffing schedule that meets all care requirements and is responsive to changing patient activity and acuity.
- Assess unit personnel performance; develop, plan and take part in Nursing Staff development programs and workshops.
Organization and Community
- A leading academic hospital with a low staff turnover, with breakthrough research and leading edge technology.
- An area with a vibrant downtown, exquisite cuisine, sleek museums with a heartbeat of a college town.
Dearborn Heights Nursing Job
Nurse Manager - Pediatric Oncology Job Requirements
Requirements Nurse Manager Pediatric Hematology – Oncology Unit
- RN with a Master’s in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Business or comparable field (Juris Doctor Degree may be considered)
- At least 5 years of Nursing experience with evidence of progressive clinical skill, preferably within a Pediatric setting.
- Current Nurse Management experience in Tertiary care environment.
- Experience with Charge Management Process
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Lucia Cox
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.