Nursing Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Rn Registered Nurse (Critical Care Nursing)
Rn Registered Nurse (Critical Care Nursing) Job Description
RN Registered Nurse (Critical Care Nursing)
If you’re a dedicated nursing professional with a talent for working with critical care patients, then we want to hear from you! TMS Services, a technical and medical staffing company in the Omaha area, is seeking RN Registered Nurses for multiple clients.
TMS Services has over 25 years of experience placing nurses in leading Omaha-area healthcare facilities. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we can match you to an RN position with your desired schedule. Day, evening, and night shifts are available. Come to a staffing agency that offers positions with the flexibility you need in your professional life!
As an RN Registered Nurse, you will provide nursing care to critical care patients in a hospital or other healthcare setting.
Your duties in this registered nurse (RN) role will include:
- Performing patient-care assessments and collecting other relevant patient data
- Developing plans for patient care and revising those plans as necessary
- Delivering nursing care to patients based on their care assessments and evaluating patients’ response to nursing interventions
Omaha Nursing Job
Rn Registered Nurse (Critical Care Nursing) Job RequirementsAs a Registered Nurse (RN), your strong communication skills and proactive approach to patient care will be an asset in this role. You must also be respectful of patient privacy and confidentiality as you develop relationships of trust with patients and coworkers.
Specific qualifications for the nursing position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN license issued by the state of Nebraska, or a compact state license while awaiting licensure
- At least 1 year of recent medical-surgical experience and / or 1 year of recent critical care nursing experience
Where Talent Meets Opportunity!