Nursing Job in Youngstown, Ohio : OH
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Private Duty Nursing (Rns & Lpns)
Private Duty Nursing (Rns & Lpns) Job Description
- Pediatric and Adult Clients Available
- Multiple Skill Levels
- Shifts from 2 to 12 Hours In Length - Days, Afternoons, & Nights Available
- One Patient / One Nurse
- Flexible scheduling - FT, PT, PRN - commit to as few or as many shifts as you like!
Youngstown Nursing Job
Private Duty Nursing (Rns & Lpns) Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of direct patient care experience preferred - willing to train the right candidates!
- RN or LPN license that is in good standing with Ohio Board of Nursing
- Valid Ohio Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administering medication & treatments
- Feedings - PO, GT
- Monitoring Vitals
- Behavioral Supports
- Trach care (some clients - training provided)
- Vent care (some clients - training provided)
Benefits & Perks:
- WE HIRE PARENT AND FAMILY PROVIDERS!!!
- Electronic Charting - tablets in every home
- Unlimited FREE Online CEUs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program $$
- Specialty Training and in-home orientation provided
- Corporate Discounts for Verizon Phone Service, Movies, Concert Tickets, Shopping, Theme Parks, Car Rentals and MORE!
- We also offer Health/Vision/Dental Insurance Benefits with GAP coverage, Life Insurance Paid by the Company, 401K, PTO, Voluntary Benefits (i.e., Short/Long Term Disability, Accident, etc.)