Nursing Job in Waterbury, Vermont : VT
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Regional Director Of Nursing
Regional Director Of Nursing Job Description
Centurion of Vermont is seeking a full time Regional Director of Nursing to work at our Regional Office in Waterbury Center, Vermont.
The Statewide Director of Nursing provides clinical, educational and professional supervision for nursing and support staff. The Statewide DON works under the direction of the Regional Medical Director and collaborates with medical/mental health leadership and other members of the multidisciplinary team in the correctional environment to improve health care of incarcerated offenders.
Essential job duties include:
- Direct facility Directors of Nursing in their roles as senior members of multidisciplinary treatment teams to develop, implement, evaluate, and supervise all nursing services and associated administrative and operational activities
- Communicate with team members individually, at team meetings and with written documentation
- Ensure that patient care orders are followed correctly and in compliance with federal, state, Company, and facility rules, policy, procedures, standards, regulations and statutes.
- Monitor planned work schedules of facility or system nursing and support staff consistent with allocated positions
- Monitor, review, and provide report of observed performance to supervisors of facility Directors of Nursing
- Must hold valid Vermont RN license
- Progressive experience in nursing care with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferred; Master’s degree also preferred.
- Experience in a correctional, forensic or criminal justice environment preferred.
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
Waterbury Nursing Job