Nursing Job in Novi, Michigan : MI
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse/ Nursing Unit 4D (Oncology)/ Providence Park/ Ft Nights
Registered Nurse/ Nursing Unit 4D (Oncology)/ Providence Park/ Ft Nights Job Description
Job ID: 185327
Registered Nurse/ Nursing Unit 4D (Oncology)/ Providence Park/ FT Nights
Regular / Night
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
City, State: Novi,MI
Location: Providence Park Novi - 34015
Department: Nursing Unit 4D
Additional Job Details: FT,Night, 36 hours,Weekly
Providence Park’s cancer program offers a comprehensive range of coordinated inpatient and outpatient cancer care services. Inpatient nursing care is to be provided on a 15 bed specialty unit dedicated to the care of these patients. A focus on relationship-based care combined with advanced medical surgical nursing allows us to care for the changing needs of these patients throughout their stay. Nurses desiring to further specialize in this area through professional certifications will be encouraged..
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Displays ability to perform unit-specific skills based on unit competency validation process and department-required certifications, to be required within department scope.
- Provides leadership to health care team including orientation, delegating work assignments, charge RN and other leadership responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the organization's core values and nursing mission, vision, and philosophy through active involvement in the quality improvement process.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support Provider certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure with the State of Michigan required or must be obtained prior to hire/transfer date.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, Associate's Degree required within 4 months from hire/transfer date Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- One year of relevant experience preferred.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Novi Nursing Job