Nursing Job in Loveland, Colorado : CO
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse - Rn - Home Care
Registered Nurse - Rn - Home Care Job Description
Registered Nurse - RN - Per Diem - Home Care
As a Registered Nurse, you will deliver the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This is a perfect opportunity for you to expand on any pediatric or adult home care experience that you may have while making a positive and much-needed difference in the lives of children and adults as well as their families.
Specific duties for the RN role include:
- Conducting patient assessments
- Administering prescribed patient’s medication, treatments and therapies according to physician’s orders
- Coordinating care plans
- Maintaining a clear communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Providing quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques Managing and delivering instant medical care in emergencies
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Training Family Members
Loveland Nursing Job
Registered Nurse - Rn - Home Care Job Requirements
Registered Nurse - RN - Per Diem - Home Care
We are looking for Registered Nurses who combine strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes and a high degree of patient satisfaction. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse population.
Specific qualifications for the home care nursing role include:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing from a state accredited RN program
- Current state issued and unrestricted RN license
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
- Eligibility to work legally in the United States
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Physical requirements include:
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting, and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Ability to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
- Pediatric home care background, preferred
As a Registered Nurse at PSA Healthcare you will be part of the strongest clinical team in home healthcare and the nation’s only clinician-managed home healthcare organization. Our exclusive training program is the best in our industry, providing you with comprehensive onboarding, extensive continuing education options, and specialized training to familiarize you with the needs of each and every one of your patients.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits package. Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Schedule flexibility – we offer plenty of shifts to adapt to your needs!
- World-Class training
- Educational scholarships
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union Services
- Support from our clinical team
- Advancement opportunities
- Credit union membership
- And much more!
PSA Healthcare hires and trains the very best per diem nurses, Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) in the home healthcare industry. For more than 30 years, our patients and nurses have rated PSA with the very best satisfaction scores. We provide care to both pediatric and adult private duty nursing and visit patients; they need your help and care today. Many of PSA’s patients are dependent on a tracheostomy and ventilator. Other patients may have a gastrostomy tube (G-tube) or some combination of all of the above. We will train and orient you to the patient that best fits your skill and confidence level and who’s location and schedule best fits your preference for travel and working hours. PSA is known nationally as the leading Pediatric provider of home care nursing services to medically fragile children and we are particularly well known for our care of children with Neurological, Respiratory and Pulmonary disorders such as Cystic Fibrosis (CF), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD), Cardiac complexities and many others. PSA works closely with the nation’s leading Children’s Hospitals to coordinate care for our patients. We also provide Private Duty Nursing (PDN) and Visit Nursing services to a great many Adult patients in their homes too.
Join our caring team at PSA Healthcare and make a valuable and positive difference in the lives of our patients!