Nursing Job in Raleigh, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse / Rn/ Medical Surgical
Registered Nurse / Rn/ Medical Surgical Job DescriptionOur team is looking for a Registered Nurse / RN/ Medical Surgical to join our growing team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to continue to advance your career in Healthcare.
You will be offered a competitive salary between $32-$34 / hour based on experience along-side a full benefits package with additional benefits listed below.
Job Duties of the Registered Nurse / RN/ Medical Surgical :
- Patient assessments, implement nursing care and identify and treat problems
- Act as a patient advocate
- Understands and able to interpret diagnostic measures
- Identify patient goals, and provide instructions/training/education to patients
- Reports and documents information accurately
- Infection control
- Positive and caring attitude toward patients, peers, staff and families.
- Functions as part of the center's team concept
Benefits Offered to the Registered Nurse / RN/ Medical Surgical:
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) savings program
- Professional liability/ malpractice coverage
- Licensure and credential reimbursement
Raleigh Nursing Job
Registered Nurse / Rn/ Medical Surgical Job Requirements
As the Registered Nurse / RN you will use your competencies in the application of safety positioning devices, providing ongoing observation, intervention and documentation.
Skills Required of the Registered Nurse /RN/ Medical Surgical:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current North Carolina RN license
- 2 years’ minimum experience as Medical Surgical RN
- BLS , ACLS,
- Must have Level 1 Trauma Experience
- Must Have Telemetry Experience
Additional Skills Required from RN:
- Greets the patient upon arrival and initiates hemodynamic monitoring.
- Evaluates, assesses and documents patient's surgical status.
- Report abnormal findings to physician and document pre/post-op counts.
- Assists anesthesia in maintaining intake and output
- Checks availability of checks blood products with anesthesia before administering.
- Document blood administration and assures accuracy.
- Demonstrates ability to handle difficult situations dealing with conflict in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates appropriate safety measures as it relates to potential radiation exposure.
- Monitors, evaluates, and intervenes appropriately with patients receiving conscious sedation.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of operation, care and handling of O.R. equipment.
- Demonstrates ability to perform new procedures, skills, and routines in specialty areas
ATC Healthcare of Charlotte, NC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law.