Nursing Job in French Lick, Indiana : IN 47432
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse - Rn
Registered Nurse - Rn Job Description
Registered Nurse (RN )
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities in a nursing position?
• Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
• Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
• You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional nursing manner.
• You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care of a designated nursing unit.
Our commitment to our team members:
• Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
• Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
• PayActive – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Generous friend referral program
• Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
• Volunteer community involvement opportunities
• Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff
• Valid Indiana Nurse License:
o Registered Nurse
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
French Lick Nursing Job
Registered Nurse - Rn Job Requirements
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Valid Indiana Nurse License