Nursing Job in Boise, Idaho : ID 83704
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Rn Registered Nurse (Nursing)
Rn Registered Nurse (Nursing) Job Description
Title: RN Registered Nurse (Nursing)
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a RN Registered Nurse (Nursing). In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.RN Registered Nurse (Nursing) Responsibilities
In addition to assessing the health of the people we serve and implementing their care plans, the Registered Nurse will ensure health maintenance and disease prevention and/or provide case management. Supervision of care plans and staff members may also be involved in daily work assignments.
Duties of this healthcare role will include, but are not limited to:
- Observing, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing support for well, chronic or acutely ill individuals in a community or small facility setting
- Working closely with other health professionals/providers in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and services to address the health needs of persons served
- Coordinate communications and actions of various disciplines as it relates to health and safety supports
- Ensuring the ordering, reviewing, monitoring, discontinuation and, if necessary, the disposal of medications as prescribed by the physician
- Ensure that there are policies in place that address medication administration, medication errors, medication storage / access and medication destruction, and that these policies are reviewed at least annually and revised as necessary
- Ensuring that progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes
- Transcribing or ensuring transcription of physician phone orders and other medically related reports
- Complete daily, monthly, quarterly and annual nursing documents as/ if required
- Ensuring the routine documentation of individual’s health status in nurse’s notes
- Ensuring that furnishings, equipment, and supplies are maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of disease
- Directing and supervising the activities of the licensed practical / vocational nurse as needed.
- Ensure that appointments for health related issues are scheduled, completed and that appropriate response to findings are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintain communication with inpatient nursing and discharge coordinators when individuals served are hospitalized
- Provide new employee training and annual re-certification training for health and safety related topics
- Ensure unlicensed staff are trained on person-specific issues as they relate to each individual’s health maintenance, safety, and disease prevention needs
Qualified candidates for the role of Registered Nurse must be capable healthcare professionals with a passion for improving the health and well-being of the people we serve. We are seeking compassionate, results-driven individuals with a commitment to nursing excellence.
- Registered Nursing Degree from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance
- CPR and First Aid professional certification
- Experience or training in clerical, reception, and medical field equivalent
- Experience in administering medications
- 1+ years of nursing experience; supervisory experience, preferred
- Home health care experience, preferred • Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour Plus Schedule
- Part-time and On-call shifts available (less than 30 hours)
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
9490 W FAIRVIEW AVE , BOISE, ID 83704-8101 USA
Boise Nursing Job