Nursing Job in Saline, Michigan : MI 48176
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Rn Job Description
Staff Nurse (RN / LPN)
Evangelical Home - Saline
Department: Long-Term Care/Short-Term
*Current Opening: PM Shift Full-Time (10 days per pay)
Founded in 1879, EHM Senior Solutions (formerly Evangelical Homes of Michigan) is a not-for-profit, full service health and human service organization that provides health care, housing and community services to older adults and their families in Southeast Michigan. Today, EHM is one of the largest nonprofits of its kind in metro Detroit and one of the oldest in the state, serving more than 4,500 older adults and their extended families annually.
EHM remains grounded in tradition to care for the underserved and has provided $11.5 million in charitable care over the past five years. EHM has been consistently recognized for its leadership and innovation over the years, and was named one of Michigan’s top 25 workplaces by the Detroit Free Press
At Evangelical Home-Saline, we are dedicated to compassionate and innovative care, as well as providing care solutions to those facing a wide variety of medical concerns, which include long-term care, respite care, memory support, end of life support, and post-acute nursing and rehabilitation. These pathways provide unique clinical services career opportunities in the areas of leadership, clinical specialties, and direct care. Each pathway allows our team members to contribute to making an impact and transforming the lives of our client.
We are eager to partner with an experienced Staff Nurse (RN or LPN) to join our long-term care team at Evangelical Home-Saline. Our Staff Nurses provide daily treatments and direct nursing care in a compassionate and caring way to our clients. In addition, our Staff Nurses act as leaders and coaches, as well as care managers.
Job Duties for the Staff Nurse include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and coach Nursing Assistants & Hospitality Aides.
- Communicate updated changes of clients’ conditions to family members.
- Daily report to Charge Nurse of clients’ conditions and care.
- Perform daily treatments, in accordance to Physician orders.
- Complete and maintain required nursing documentation.
- Receive and process Physician orders.
Saline Nursing Job
Rn Job Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements for the Staff Nurse include:
- Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Michigan.
- As a minimum, 2-3 years nursing experience in long-term care, respite care, memory support, end of life support, or post-acute nursing and rehabilitation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including active listening.
- Ability to thrive in an independent, fast-paced environment while effectively working with others.
- Current CPR Certification.
EHM Senior Solutions is excited to offer competitive wage and benefit packages, along with a fast paced working environment. If you are interested in this position and becoming a part of our team, please apply.
EHM Senior Solutions is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. Qualified applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States. Applicants will be required to undergo a criminal background check and pre-employment physical upon the acceptance of a verbal offer.