Nursing Job in New Britain, Connecticut : CT 06052
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
975 Corbin Avenue
Certified Nursing Assistant - Cna - Part Time All Shifts Job Description
Jerome Home is a 120 bed Long Term Care Facility in New Britain, CT established under the will executed by Augustus Jerome. Jerome Home is a 5-Star privately-owned, not-for-profit organization. We are a progressive, nursing community with a highly competent and caring staff. Established in 1932, our multi levels include, RCH and SNF including short-term rehab and hospice. Also on our campus is Arbor Rose, a 62 apartment Assisted Living Facility.
We currently have the following openings:
7-3, 3- 11 & 11-7 weekends only
7-3, 3-11 & 11-7 Part time
We have several on-line programs currently being used by our staff:
- Matrix is used as our EMR.
- Shifthound is our on-line scheduling program. At the click of a button, you can request time off or request to pick up a shift. You can also send email/text notification to request coverage of an open shift.
- Relias is our on-line education program. Classes are assigned via email for you to complete in the allotted time at your own pace.
New Britain Nursing Job
Apply to this New Britain Nursing Job
Certified Nursing Assistant - Cna - Part Time All Shifts Job Requirements
The responsibilities of a CNA include:
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures and as instructed by your supervisor
- Greet residents upon admission
- Assist residents dressing, hair and nail care and bathroom functions.
- Maintain required records of residents
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving and position residents in bed.
- Assist resident to walk, with or without assistive devices.
- Measure and record temperature, Bp, pulse.
- Observe and report the presence of any areas of concern on a resident.
- Check residents regularly to assure their personal care needs are met.
If this sounds like where you want to continue your career, visit our website at www.jeromehome.org to apply online and for more information about our community. EOE M/F.