Nursing Job in Roswell, New Mexico : NM
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing (Registered Nurse - Rn)
Director Of Nursing (Registered Nurse - Rn) Job Description
* Responsible for the supervision and oversight of all patient care services including the development of personnel qualifications and the assignment of personnel
* Manages agency nursing personnel and contracted services
* Follows up with patients to assess patient satisfaction with the company services
* Directs in-services, case conferences, and staff meetings
* Ensures that the Agency operates in compliance with legal, regulatory and accreditation standards
* Ensures that the policies and procedures reflect quality and safe delivery of hospice care services
* Maintains and implements standards of care
* Represents home health on various committees
* Assumes budgetary and fiscal responsibility for assigned areas
* Ensures quality care that is consistent with organizational and regulatory standards
* Assumes ultimate responsibility for outcomes related to the performance of the nursing staff and professional development
* Directly supervises Nurse Managers in assigned branches
* Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
* Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
* Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements
* Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor degree in Nursing required from an accredited college or university
* Master degree in Nursing or Business Administration, preferred
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state
* Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver's License, proof of insurance, and clean driving record
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Roswell Nursing Job