Nursing Job in Brunswick, Georgia : GA 31520
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Sears Coastal Nursing & Rehab
3311 Lee Street
Director Of Nursing, Rn Job Description
We are looking for a Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals! The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall quality, adequacy of services provided, and supervision of staff. The Director of Nursing establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for clinical services that meet and promote the standards of quality. The Director of Nursing assures that care is coordinated between services and that all resident needs are identified through the assessment process and addressed through the implementation of the Plan of Care and the supervisory process.
Brunswick Nursing Job
Apply to this Brunswick Nursing Job
Director Of Nursing, Rn Job Requirements
Responsibilities (not all-inclusive)
- Guide and participate in the execution of the Mission, Vision, and Values of Sears Coastal Nursing & Rehab
- Manage the day-to-day healthcare operations of the facility to ensure resident’s healthcare needs are met
- Make rounds upon entering the building each day.
- Participate in all screening processes prior to Admission and assesses items needed by the facility to meet resident needs.
- Reviews all Accidents and Incidents (A/I) daily and develops an appropriate plan to prevent future accidents and incidents.
- Conducts a periodic review to ensure all documentation is informative and descriptive of nursing care and of the resident's responses to care.
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds.
- Possess the ability to educate, lead, mentor, and supervise department staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possession of a valid Georgia RN or eNLC Compact RN license which is in good standing.
- Ability to meet all health requirements, including a drug screen.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- 2-5 years of previous DON experience is strongly preferred.
- Must meet Operational and Clinical Competency requirements upon hire and as needed.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with the resident, resident’s family members, facility staff, and direct reports.
- Knowledge of current nursing practices with strong interpersonal and leadership skills is required.
- Good computer skills – previous experience with PointClickCare is preferred but not required.
To all eligible employees, we offer a NEW and IMPROVED benefit package including:
- Medical Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Dental Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Vision Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Short-Term Disability with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Long- Term Disability with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Critical Illness Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Accident Insurance with Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Ongoing and Continuing Education