Nursing Job in Ligonier, Indiana : IN 46767
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing Services - Registered Nurse (Rn) - $10K Sign-On Bonus!!! (Expires 5/31/21)
Director Of Nursing Services - Registered Nurse (Rn) - $10K Sign-On Bonus!!! (Expires 5/31/21) Job Description
Director of Nursing Services - Registered Nurse (RN)
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- As Director of Nursing Services, you will assume authority, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility.
- You will be vital in the care given to residents by developing, maintaining, and implementing nursing policies and procedures that reflect current standards of nursing practice, company, and facility philosophy of care and practices while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Your role as Director of Nursing Services will ensure excellent hiring, training, supervision and retention of qualified staff to provide the best possible services and care outcomes.
Our commitment to our team for full-time employees:
- PayActiv – Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform – recognizes employees who embody our Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource available for anyone in the ASC family
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and common areas to help combat COVID-19
- TrueU: Free online classes and podcasts which will equip you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Must be available to work varying hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Minimum of three years’ clinical experience in Geriatric or Gerontology couples with a minimum of one-year experience as a departmental manager of a long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws and regulations that apply to practice of nursing in long-term care.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party staff and new hires effective June 1, 2021. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through their Executive Director once hired.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Ligonier Nursing Job