Nursing Job in Bridgeport, Connecticut : CT 06606
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Grad Nurse Associate / Nursing Float Pool
Grad Nurse Associate / Nursing Float Pool Job Description
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 32
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 32 hour GN-RN position, working every other weekend and every other holiday.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to population specific facilitating timely and individualized care of assigned patients.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nurse program prior to start date. BSN preferred.
- Must pass NCLEX and be licensed as an RN in the State of CT within 90 days of graduation from ASN/BSN program.
- BLS required within 60 days of hire.
- An excellent opportunity to develop a strong skillset in multiple service lines.
All New Graduate RNs will participate in a year-long Nurse Residency Program (NRP) with a curriculum proven to improve decision-making competence and confidence, nursing leadership and critical thinking skills, and provide a higher-level of overall support during the time of transition to professional practice.
The Nurse Residency Program offers monthly seminars that will compliment nursing orientation and the unique training provided to Registered Nurses in our various units across the hospital.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Bridgeport Nursing Job