Nursing Job in Archdale, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) Job Description
Adult and Pediatric In-Home Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
At Infinium Health Services, we provide quality one-on-one, in-home nursing care for all ages. Our nurses are committed to making a difference in the lives we care for and consider it a privilege to assist our clients in exceeding their medical goals. We are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses who share this commitment to join our nursing team. As a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide direct patient care to children and adults with complex medical needs in the home setting.
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing:
- Provides direct, hands-on care to assigned clients.
- Observes and assesses the client’s condition and care needs appropriately and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician, as appropriate;
- Administers prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies;
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on current assessments and achieves expected outcomes;
- Educates and provides ongoing support and education to families and caregivers
Archdale Nursing Job
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) Job Requirements
Job Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate effectively
- Valid RN or LPN license in good standing with the state of employment
- Valid CPR certification
- Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray