Nursing Job in Bonham, Texas : TX 75418
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Lvn (Licensed Vocational Nurse)
Lvn (Licensed Vocational Nurse) Job Description
Come work with America’s Heroes where it is our honor to
“Serve Those Who Served!”
Competitive Pay and G reat Benefits, including:
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Health Insurance)
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Etc. (Consider “And much, much more!” or something similar)
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LVN program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LVN in this state.
Bonham Nursing Job
Lvn (Licensed Vocational Nurse) Job Requirements
To supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility, and as may be required by the Assistant Director and Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.