Nursing Job in Fowler, California : CA 93625
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Director Of Nursing (Don) Rn (Registered Nurse)
Director Of Nursing (Don) Rn (Registered Nurse) Job Description
Responsible for the administration and management of Nursing Services to residents in accordance with orders of the physicians and total needs of the residents. Responsible for 24-hour supervision of Nursing Services and directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and The Company standards, guidelines and regulations. In absence of the Administrator, assumes the responsibility for center operations. The position conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- Assumes ultimate responsibility for coordinating plans for the total care of each resident which comply with physician’s orders, governmental regulations and facility resident care policies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit prospective residents before admissions.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident complaints or concerns.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Currently licensed as RN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school required.
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Fowler Nursing Job