Nursing Job in Gastonia, North Carolina : NC 28054
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn Job Description
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for knowledge of resident’s condition at all times; providing nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing technique and established standards; charting accurately on resident conditions, recognizing and interpreting symptoms, reporting resident’s condition and assisting with or instituting remedial measures for adverse developments; assists the physician in diagnostic and therapeutic measures and administers medications and treatments as prescribed; maintains accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care; assists in teaching residents good health habits; assists in training and supervision of nursing service personnel.
Gastonia Nursing Job
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn Job Requirements
- Graduation/Diploma from an accredited and recognized College, University or School of Nursing. A current certificate of registration/license from the North Carolina State Board of Registration as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Maintains yearly educational requirements as designated by from the North Carolina State Board of Registration as a Licensed Practical/Vocational nurse
- Must have 1 year current experience as a LPN in a long term nursing facility or hospital
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess strong supervisory, management and leadership skills.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever physical, emotional, social, spiritual level the resident is able to understand and function.
- Possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing social services practices.