Nursing Job in Harleysville, Pennsylvania : PA 19438
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Registered Nurse Supervisor Job Description
A community in the Greater Harleysville Area is seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor 3-11p to join their team! This organization is known for providing their residents with supportive living services including personal care, health care, and memory care. They also have a great reputation for being a community with a 5-star CMS rating.
Harleysville Nursing Job
Registered Nurse Supervisor Job Requirements
- As the RN Supervisor, you will be responsible for oversight of the nursing process, procedures and techniques to perform various duties such as assessing resident needs, developing individual care plans, administering nursing care, evaluating nursing care, and supervising and directing care provided by unlicensed nursing staff in the delivery of nursing care to render general health care within scope of practice.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3p-11p
- Generous 401(k) match – Up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits – as low as $6.00 per pay
- Paid Personal Leave – up to 3 weeks starting your first year
- Work with a 5-star facility
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Certifications in dementia strategies, Montessori programs, and other paid trainings
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
- Manageable resident to nurse ratio – get to know your residents!
- PA RN Licensure
- 2+ years’ experience leadership experience
- Strong managerial and communication skills to provide guidance and direction
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor and would like to learn more about this opportunity to join an excellent organization, please apply directly to this posting. I look forward to hearing from you.