Nursing Job in Brookfield, Illinois : IL 60513
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Rn/Lpn - Full Time Staff Nurse (Night Shift - 11:00Pm To 7:30Am Or 11:00Pm To 11:00Am)
Rn/Lpn - Full Time Staff Nurse (Night Shift - 11:00Pm To 7:30Am Or 11:00Pm To 11:00Am) Job Description
Position Title: Staff Nurse FSLA Status: Non-exempt
The primary purpose of your job position is to efficiently deliver care to residents utilizing the nursing process (i.e., assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, evaluation). Responsibilities and care may be directed by the Administrator or Director o Nursing and should be in accordance with department and CANTATA’s policies and procedures, current federal, state and facility standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: This description is intended only to identify the basic responsibilities and requirements of this job classification and does not prevent the assignment of other job-related duties. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested reasonable accommodation.
1. 1. Supports the Mission, Values, and Vision of Cantata Adult Life Services and the facility.
2. Coordinates unit activities for assigned shift.
3. Responsible for all patient care performed by nursing staff on his/her shift.
4. Establish and monitor the completion of assignments for all C.N.A.s (treatment nurses if applicable).
5. Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of resident care performed.
6. Monitor and adjust when necessary, the nursing schedule to meet the needs of the residents.
7. As required perform routine nursing tasks, to include but not limited to, administration of medications and prescribed treatments, according to the care plan.
8. Perform resident assessments and completion of appropriate nursing documentation including but not limited to Resident Assessment Profiles (RAPI), MDS, and Care Planning Process timely and accurately. Actively participate in the Care Planning Process either by direct involvement or assuring that Care Plans are followed and updated as necessary.
9. Coordinate shift-to-shift communication of significant nursing information utilizing procedures and forms established by CANTATA for this purpose.
10. Assure that sufficient supplies and equipment are available for provision of resident care.
11. Make written and oral reports as required to physicians, pharmacists, therapists, and other providers of service to enable proper follow-through of orders, coordination of care services, communication of nursing observations suggesting the need for further medical evaluation as well as notification to residents/patients responsible party.
12. Assure that the appropriate plans of action to correct identified quality deficiencies are followed through in a timely manner as directed by the Q/A team. OR Assist with the Quality Assurance Program in developing and implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified quality deficiencies.
13. Act on behalf of the Chief Nursing Administrator or Clinical Nurse Manager in his/her absence.
14. Consistently demonstrate an ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner
15. Attend in-services, meetings and educational training in accordance with CANTATA’s policies and procedures.
16. Perform tasks/duties and utilize forms in accordance with CANTATA’s policies and procedures.
Brookfield Nursing Job
Rn/Lpn - Full Time Staff Nurse (Night Shift - 11:00Pm To 7:30Am Or 11:00Pm To 11:00Am) Job Requirements
● Current valid certification as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Illinois.
● Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and to supervise other personnel.
● Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with a diverse group of people.
● Ability and willingness to effectively motivate and lead individuals and groups with diverse needs and abilities.
● Ability and willingness to work harmoniously within a team environment departmentally.
● Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
● Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
● Must be able to maintain good personnel relations and employee moral.
● Aptitude for detail work.
● Basic computer literacy.
● Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
● Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
● Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.