Nursing Job in San Dimas, California : CA 91773
Looking for Nursing Jobs? See currently available Nursing job openings on nursing.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nursing.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nursing job . We provide job resources for Nursing positions throughout the industry. nursing.jobs.net also provides Nursing jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nursing by either city or state.
nursing.jobs.net is a nursing job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nursing jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nursing job search on nursing.jobs.net today.
Student Nurse - Nursing Assistant - 12 Hr - Nights - Sdch
Student Nurse - Nursing Assistant - 12 Hr - Nights - Sdch Job DescriptionResponsibilities
JOB SUMMARY: The Student Nurse – Nursing Assistant (SN-NA) in the Med / Surg / Telemetry Department is an unlicensed assistive person who assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. The SN-NA is actively enrolled in a nursing program.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Successfully completed the first semester of a nursing program/Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA 3.0, and maintained while holding position.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Are not N-CLEX eligible or hold an RN license.
- Approved for consideration by faculty teaching fundamentals (basic nursing skills) and/or Dean of Nursing school.
- Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current per facility requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
San Dimas Nursing Job